For every 4 cups of water
(spring water is best)
1 whole roll of sweetened
1 1/2 – 2 tableas per cup of water
thick cream or warmed milk, if desired
- Pour water into rice cooker. Put lid on and press the cook button.
- Meanwhile, tamp down the roll of tableas, while still wrapped. Tamp firmly with a
heavy object till the contents crumble.(This makes it less messy and
easier to add to the water.)
- Add crumbled tableas to the water and stir lightly to blend.
- Let simmer as it cooks one cycle. Then, keep it on “warm” as you serve
your famous chocola-te EH at the perfect temperature!
- Lastly, convert it to a chocolate-latte by adding cream.